$859,950 + Large side access
Live the life , Large side access.
Situated in picturesque Redbank Estate just a short stroll from the up and coming Redbank shopping village which will host a village grocer, range of restaurants, cafes, parklands, walking tracks with lake features and fountain's this near new property will have you living a lifestyle like no other.
Showcasing all of the design flair and luxury inclusions you would expect from a quality builder the sophisticated light-filled interiors and architectural lines combine with a cleverly designed functional layout to provide the ideal home for families who demand space, privacy and comfort. Features include:
- RARE extra wide side access, giving you plenty of room for a truck, boat, caravan or trailer
- Entry foyer & covered front porch, internal access to double lock up electric garage
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite, 3 additional bedrooms with BIRs
- Media/ rumpus room separate from main living area
- Multizone ducted air conditioning & natural gas heating
- Beautiful ensuite & main bathroom with quality fixtures & stone top vanities
- Gourmet kitchen with bespoke waterfall finished Caesar stone & breakfast bar
- Large walk in pantry, soft close cabinetry & dishwasher
- Stainless 900mm free standing 5 burner gas cooktop & wok burner
- Security alarm, rainwater tank & garden shed
- Tiled living & dining areas, media room & bedrooms with quality carpets
- Fully fenced, fully serviced housing estate with NBN availability
- Large, private & fully landscaped 629m2 block
Avoid the hidden cost associated with house land packages this home is ready to be enjoyed.
Contact Michael Hollier from Australian Real Estate for further information
*Virtual furniture displayed
: 629.00 m2
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Reverse Cycle Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.